- Top quality soils, compost, and mulch
- Brush Recycling (No root balls or palm tree trunks)
- Lumber tipping (No painted, treated, pressed, or partical board)
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Bulk and Bagged products available
- Large distribution network
- Tandem dump truck and 18 wheeler delivery
- Knowledgeable staff here to help with any questions
- Open Saturdays during peak season
Contractors / Distributors / Wholesale:
New Earth works with a variety of soil yards, landscapers, TxDOT contractors, developers, construction companies, school districts, contractors, golf courses, turf farms, sports fields, wholesale growing operations, lawn maintenance companies and many other businesses involved in the green industry.
- Best Value in the industry
- Guarantee load volumes
- Full-time dedicated sales staff
- Bulk and Bagged products
- Fast turnaround time on deliveries
- Ability to handle large volume projects
- Large fleet of delivery trucks
- Custom soil blending
- Brush and lumber recycling
Businesses or municipalities participating with New Earth’s composting program will be able to reduce their disposal rates through composting. New Earth has been able to show a 20-25% reduction in the costs for disposal of unwanted compostable waste.
With our strategically located composting facilities New Earth, in most cases, is closer than traditional landfills saving you fuel and time in addition to a competitive or reduced disposal fee. Compostables include food waste, vegetable waste, agricultural manures, Class B-Biosolids, brush, leaves, untreated wood by-products, cardboard, and many organic liquids are all accepted materials for composting.
Licensed and bonded, with years of experience and training to help you solve your problem, we are ready for you to join the list of businesses and municipalities that we help achieve green.
- Organics recycling
- Organics composting
- Class B – Biosolids Composting
- Certified Compost facility managers
- TCEQ Registered Composting Facility for secure composting of your waste
- Off-site brush grinding